Yes [ 12 ]  [70.59%]
No [ 5 ]  [29.41%]
Total Votes: 17

Drexel
 Posted on Mar 4 2013, 09:17 PM

User

User: #958

Crowns: N/A

Unfortunately while moving some files in the server the world file got overwritten and i had to revert to a back up made almost a month ago. Now we can restart and anyone that owned a town before will be compensated with enough to start and make a sizable territory again, plus i will bring anyones house over that still wants it. OR, if we keep the map the way it is you will all get compensated 3k along with a set of prot 4 thats allready being given out. Also if we DO change maps do we keep the same world seed or do we use a new one? Please add your replies!!
Mead_4011
 Posted on Mar 4 2013, 09:20 PM

Rookie

User: #1197

So you completely lost everything we built? And do we get our world edits back?
Thewhippy
 Posted on Mar 4 2013, 09:33 PM

Elder

User: #1170

I think a new map is healthy I also think if there is a new map we should all start out with prot 4 so no one complains.
darek174
 Posted on Mar 4 2013, 10:49 PM

Rookie

User: #1164

I think a new map would really be fun. It would bring back the hardness of getting started which in a way is entertaining. New towns will bring new buildings. I hope the map gets reset!
joshtheanonymous
 Posted on Mar 4 2013, 11:46 PM

Rookie

User: #1130

I want a new map because life would be amazing with a new map. If we were to have a new map, I could literally smell rainbows. Smelling rainbows would be a great feeling. Just that smell of low altitude sun light bouncing off rain droplets is the definition of greatness.
baltin
 Posted on Mar 5 2013, 12:38 AM

Rookie

User: #1116

well i am swayed both ways, on one side i have huge builds that are incomplete that are close to being done, and on the other it gives the option to start something completely new.

my vote is .5 in both sides
AmakanZ45
 Posted on Mar 5 2013, 11:56 AM

Rookie

User: #1157

Oh... So that's why I haven't been able to join .-.
Derp, finally get back on after all this time and I gotta way for the server map to be remade >~>
~Skate
 Posted on Mar 5 2013, 02:31 PM

Rookie

User: #1240

I think a new map would be great because rebuilding would be boring as hell. We also could use a little adventure. Some times when I am not sure about things, I recite from the great poet Dr. Seuss "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" Then I come up with the answer. SO LETS DO IT!
kadesexton
 Posted on Mar 5 2013, 05:12 PM

Rookie

User: #1022

Well, i think it would be great its just i payed for some stuff that would now be lost not the armour any of that its just i just got my sharp 8 back and i would like it if somehow we could return the items that were payed for in real life because it just seems pointless to me but overall i wanna restart i like starting new stuff making new towns i was kinda get bored anyways and was becoming more inactive at times and some time when i dont know where togo i say "1 fish" "2 fish" "red fish" "blue fish" LETS DO IT !

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options TOPIC LOCKED Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies