Add Reply Start New Topic

The Story Of Arctichenry / Treehugger567
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 01:27 PM

User

User: #634

Crowns: N/A

Hello there. This is the story of my account, arctichenry / treehugger567

Please note that this is still a slight WIP, and is subject to magor change still...

The story of my account started out as a tragic one....
-arctichenry

Chapter I: SP

I had a cracked client at this time

I had played MC 1.5.1 and had been playing singleplayer on a cracked account. I had created a little underground home on the 404 seed, and was living peacefully. I had a mob trap set up, and a farm.

(not even close to compleation, will finish soon)

Chapter II: Joining

I was looking around on the MC forums one day, and happened to see that there was such a thing as cracked servers that went along with a cracked client. I googled "cracked MC servers"
and a large amount of legit servers popped up. I attempted to join each one, but failed. Just as I was about to give up, I joined NACTonline. I saw that I had connected, and couldn't beleave it when I spawned. I was playing MP! I looked around to see a epic hall of lapus and stone in perfect harmony. I wondered around with no idea of what to do, so I just walked around and said Hi to various people. Most of the time I got a reply of "FU noob". I shrugged it off and continued to walk around. I found the guest building area, and so I looked around for resources.

(yet again, still a WIP)

Chapter III: The grief

I had found a forest that wasn't near anything that I could see, and so I started punching trees. As I was finishing my first tree, a player (will add his name soon) in full iron armor walked up to me and said "hi". I responded with "hi" and then a conversation ensued.

We discussed the state of the server, how to hack shops to get free items, and the nether. He mentioned that he had a base and supply's in the nether and invited me to join him. I accepted, and then went through the portal. His base was not that far from the main portal in the art museum, and we entered it. He showed me how to use lockette, and I built him a tree farm.

After about 30 minutes of mining, we had both broke our picks. He told me to go back through the portal and get some wood off of the homes in the guest area. I protested, saying it was griefing, and he told me it wasn't, and that the homes there were temporary. I reluctantly agreed and demoed a wooden house and broke into doho's shop and stole diamonds and wood. (really sorry about that, I was told it was ok by him) After about 4 more hours, we both entered the main world wearing full diamond armor with a full set of diamond tools to go and get some more wood and supply's. I used my diamond axe while he exploited the servers lag to break into chests that were locked. (the server was EXTREMELY laggy for him at that time, or so he told me). He also exploited the farmland and seed demoing locked chests glitch, using that to clear out about 5 shops.

(prity much done, still need to add some detail)

Chapter IV: Banned

I guess that a admin must have seen us doing that, or something popped up on the concle, because he was IPbanned while breaking into chests. I asked why he was banned, and a admin responded by saying that he had griefed. BB was down, so I was able to hide out for about 2 or 3 hours until BB got back up and I was banned. I posted a unban request on the forums, and got banned on them.

(still needs improvement, expect more)

Chapter V: Treehugger567

After my ban, my so far clean ban record had become tarnished. I got turned away from many whitelisted servers, and had to only join non-applying servers. I lived out my banishment on a good server that I have come to know and love that was also cracked (will not give out name or IP). I constantly checked NACT forums, and I saw that there was a whitelist now. I was not IP banned, so I reapplied as treehugger567.

I lived as a good player, annoying little, and building a great looking farm and home in a private city. I didnt grief again, however bought all of my materiel or got it myself. I liked that account..

Chapter VI: Banned AGAIN!

One day, as I am walking, I get attacked by a noob with a wooden sward. He takes some swings at me, and I wip out my diamond sward and butcher him. I then walk to my house, about 1k blocks away. While I was walking to my home, the noob decided that he wanted me banned, so he raged that I had builder killed him inside a town. I attempted to defend myself, but failed. I was jailed.

Due to my home being about 500-1k blocks away from the jail, it had counted that I had escaped from jail about 500 times while being fetched. I had amassed about 30 days worth of jail time just by being fetched to the jail for a 5 min sentence.

I messaged mikey, and he didn't respond, so I send him about 10 messages. I gess that I annoyed him to much, and broke a rule at the posted at the spawn. I got IP banned for that, and lived out my about 1 year in silence.

Chapter VII: A legit account

For my birthday, I got enough money to buy a legit MC account. I did so, and almost forgot about NACT. I played on a large amount of other servers, and another month passed.

One day, on my search for a new server, I encountered NACT on Google as a top server on some website. I remembered that I had joined, got banned, created another account, and then got ban hammered. I decided to check it out again, and created a account due to my other ones being banned.

Chapter VIII: A second chance

I decided to risk it and post a post asking for forgiveness, and to my surprise, got it!

I then joined the server almost immediately, and got killed by a noob with fists, but I didn't care, I got pardoned!

To this day, I am thankful for mikes kindness to players which admit to making a mistake, and I plain to donate to his server.

Thats the brief bio of my account.

Thanks for your time.

-Arctichenry / treehugger567

This post has been edited by 1101: Nov 10 2011, 03:52 PM

I am treehugger567. I am also arctichenry. Treehugger567 was my alt when arctichenry got banned. I am now back, unbanned, on my legit account, arctichenry.
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 01:48 PM

Absolument ├ętonnant!

Administrator

User: #1

I found this interesting and read the whole thing. Hope others see this and understand that they can't get away with cheating.

I hope to see "Chapter V: Unbanned".
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 01:49 PM

User

Yah, that will be coming in about 2-5 hours from now.

Mind if I write about my experences on other servers? In breef.

This post has been edited by 1101: Nov 10 2011, 01:50 PM

I am treehugger567. I am also arctichenry. Treehugger567 was my alt when arctichenry got banned. I am now back, unbanned, on my legit account, arctichenry.
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 01:54 PM

Absolument ├ętonnant!

Administrator

User: #1

QUOTE (1101 @ Nov 10 2011, 06:49 PM)
Yah, that will be coming in about 2-5 hours from now.

Mind if I write about my experences on other servers? In breef.

I don't mind, just don't display the IP's or names.
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 02:28 PM

User

Ok, part V coming out in about 2-3 hours.

EDIT:

Part V through VIII is out!

FYI, the person who told me to grief sent me $5 to keep his name anonymous, however he was banned.

This post has been edited by 1101: Nov 10 2011, 03:43 PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Start New Topic

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies