Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) TOPIC LOCKED Start New Topic Start a Poll

Project Kroy
 Posted: Aug 31 2012, 06:21 PM

Absolument étonnant!

Administrator

User: #1

Crowns: N/A

Server is now online!

Project Kroy is a new map me (HockeyMike24) Balt and Drex have started to build. This map could replace the current one if we decide to start a new map. Nothing is yet carved in stone, we might be keeping the current map for a long time. The map WILL be changing when the server is back online! If we do this, the map wont be the only thing that is reset, all stats, money, towns, will be reset too. We would like this to be the last Nact map, so hopefully it will last for years.

We plan to make a large spawn town, the town will include a castle you spawn in where the VIP room and Admin shop are located, many embassy plots you can buy and possibly a NPC village that you can use to trade with villagers in.

If you have any suggestions please share them.

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by HockeyMike24: Sep 7 2012, 02:26 AM
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 1 2012, 02:40 AM

Veteran

User: #442

i would suggest to make different tribes like egyptian for the sand biomes for jungle biomes elves and for hills dwarfen or humans http://snowman.quatroworld.org/smilies/BigSmile.png
and for the different tribes you are only allowed to use different materials for egyptians wool, sandstone smooth sandstone sand for elves wooden stuff, dunno XD for dwarfen stone stonebrick, etc for humans most blocks

make portal things to each biome, make like floating islands on the map somewhere

make better mountains on map like higher and bigger so dwarfen city's can be build in them

should be a limit to towns so there are no rubbish towns with 1-3 people in it and millions of them

make canyons so people can make towns in them, make pyramids and temples of egyptians in sand biome http://snowman.quatroworld.org/smilies/BigSmile.png and like sand castles (big massive ones)
horses and stables :P for quicker traveling

user posted image
 Posted: Sep 1 2012, 05:52 PM

Absolument étonnant!

Administrator

That would change the server way to much. I like the idea of being able to pick different classes, but I don't like the idea of restricted block types and I hate portals.

Another picture of spawn! Post more ideas for more pictures of the progress!

user posted image
Tyler
 Posted: Sep 1 2012, 07:03 PM

Dignitary

User: #767

no disrespect, but it looks shit tbh. i like the current map. im getting tired of a new map each year. the current map still has tons of land to claim and explore. atleast hold off on this new one for a while
 Posted: Sep 1 2012, 08:44 PM

Absolument étonnant!

Administrator

Hard to judge on a few pictures of us building it. It definitely looks a lot better then the current spawn town too. The current map isn't that old, I agree. But they have made lots of changes in the map generation and added a new ore. I want to change the map now rather then changing it in 6 months or so. I plan on this being the longest lasting and last map of Nact Craft.
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 2 2012, 03:20 AM

Veteran

uh yea orks :P as a tribe btw theres a mod, which makes u bigger or smaller so for example the dwarf needs to be smaller than a normal minecraft character, and an ork has to be bigger http://snowman.quatroworld.org/smilies/BigSmile.png good idea?

user posted image
 Posted: Sep 2 2012, 05:29 PM

Absolument étonnant!

Administrator

No, we can't add any mods. Only plugins.
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 3 2012, 12:45 AM

Veteran

some kinda good texture pack so everyone has the same view on something http://snowman.quatroworld.org/smilies/BigSmile.png

user posted image
WubbleDoints
 Posted: Sep 3 2012, 11:05 PM

Freshman

User: #1161

I can't wait for the new map.

Hurry up.

user posted image
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 4 2012, 12:41 AM

Veteran

:P hopefullly mike, drex and balt will finish soon :P can't wait either

user posted image
ShadowNotch11
 Posted: Sep 4 2012, 02:37 PM

Freshman

User: #1122

I think for the new admin shop you should add spawn eggs as well as the stuff from before however the old prices were just a little too high. Maybe lower then a few nacties.
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 5 2012, 12:40 AM

Veteran

like a new economy, like have different money sorta gold nuggets or so :P

user posted image
McGhee18
 Posted: Sep 5 2012, 06:17 AM

Freshman

User: #889

I think there defenantly needs to be a new map. The map we are currently on has a large lack of good builds and a good spawn. Please hurry with this map :P looks great so far.
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 5 2012, 02:03 PM

Veteran

idea, if the town owner or a staff thinks that you build is a pile of **** they are allowed to delete it/ u destroy it urself
and then u start building a better one

user posted image
WubbleDoints
 Posted: Sep 5 2012, 10:02 PM

Freshman

User: #1161

QUOTE (t4t4 @ Sep 5 2012, 02:03 PM)
idea, if the town owner or a staff thinks that you build is a pile of **** they are allowed to delete it/ u destroy it urself
and then u start building a better one

That sound like a form a torture

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » TOPIC LOCKED Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies