TOPIC LOCKED Start New Topic Start a Poll

New Minecraft Server
 Posted: Jul 5 2013, 06:13 PM

Absolument ├ętonnant!

Administrator

User: #1

Crowns: N/A

There will be a new Minecraft server coming out soon!

user posted image

This server will be very different from my previous server. It will be similar to how the server was on the very first Nact Craft map. As the development goes on with this new server this forum will be updated with all new information. I'm going to give very little information for now, since nothing is carved in stone as of right now.

The server is going to have a kingdom to start off with for the first little while, later on a new kingdom or two might come along. The kingdoms will have different roles to play within side each kingdom. As this server is going to be a lite role-play server. The roles vary from King, Sheriff, Lord, Knight and Paladin ect... These roles are optional to play as and will play a big part and make a big impact on the server. For example there will be one King per Kingdom and the King will have responsibilities for doing things such as making sure there is a Sheriff and there are Lords. Also, he will be in charge of making decisions such as the taxes, kingdom laws and more.

The server will have controlled PvP. Meaning there will be PvP everywhere, but when you have killed someone you risk breaking the law and if your caught you will be sent to prison which the Knights will have the power to do. Keep in mind, the roles and staff are different. If you have any questions about this new project, feel free to ask below.

This post has been edited by Mike: Jul 8 2013, 08:35 PM
Tyler
 Posted: Jul 8 2013, 09:22 AM

Dignitary

User: #767

Sounds like a plan. Is it going to be on mc.nactonline.com? Or another IP address?
 Posted: Jul 8 2013, 07:56 PM

Absolument ├ętonnant!

Administrator

It will most likely have the same address as the last server.
 Posted: Jul 8 2013, 08:34 PM

I'm awesome!

Administrator

User: #9

Sounds cool, I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

I throw rocks at life, that's all there is to it.
 Posted: Jul 22 2013, 09:56 PM

Absolument ├ętonnant!

Administrator

QUOTE (Tyler @ Jul 8 2013, 02:22 PM)
Sounds like a plan. Is it going to be on mc.nactonline.com? Or another IP address?

mc,nactonline.com

There is more information about roles now up in the information & support section of the forums. It will give you a good general idea of what role you might want to pick if your interested in one.
t4t4
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:44 AM

Veteran

User: #442

hey, cool idea is there also like building roles to give?? id like to be architect although ive taken some time of minecraft -,-
Mike, if you say the map will be similar to the first map the server had do you mean the one with flatlands, canyon and rocky?

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options TOPIC LOCKED Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies