Add Reply Start New Topic

Hi, Name's Ryan.
AngelzFates
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 01:28 PM

Freshman

User: #810

Crowns: N/A

Hello, I'm Ryan. Ign AngelzFates

This would be my second server I've joined and I'm fairly new to mc servers(their different from single player)

I'm Asian, only saying that because I'm usually playing alone because everyone plays during my midnight which makes it hard for me to learn things q.q (the only upside is the ability to change night to day)

I do like to build super structures so I hope to get a plot of land to do that much later.
Hope to see and meet more people. If you see anything with Yggdrasil, that would be me biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by AngelzFates: Aug 30 2011, 01:30 PM
 Posted: Aug 30 2011, 04:01 PM

Absolument ├ętonnant!

Administrator

User: #1

Welcome, Ryan the Asian.

You can make the biggest thing you want out in the middle of nowhere, also you can get together with a Mayor and make a big city project. Have fun on the server and we hope to see you active around the forums as well. Thanks for joining!
AngelzFates
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 02:30 AM

Freshman

User: #810

I plan to do something epic, I hope tongue.gif
Tyler
 Posted: Sep 1 2011, 12:31 PM

Dignitary

User: #767

Hey Ryan! My name is Tyler aka fatmunchiez. I was wondering if you had a skype or something. If you do, you probably have gotten a invitation to the Official Nact Craft Room. Thats usually where we do our chatting about the server. Plus, you can bug Hockey about things your not sure about. See you around!

My Skype: tyler.thornsburg (hit me up)
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 12:10 AM

Elder

User: #404

I am helping Angelz with his project, mike is it allowed for me to add some stuff for the projects? and what Angelz is saying already its going to be nice!! smile.gif

I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Start New Topic

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies