Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Top Ten Games<br>(coming soon)
Steam Account: awesomejt
Xbox Gamertag: JTDrumman07
Joined: 3-November 10
Last Seen: Jun 22 2016, 08:15 PM
Local Time: Dec 15 2017, 01:37 PM
236 posts (0.1 per day)
( 5.52% of total forum posts )
Nov 4 2011, 10:21 PM
So, Mike and I have decided to start a new youtube channel.
This channel will consist of us mainly making Minecraft machinimas and perhaps playing various games while providing our witty and awesome commentary.
So stay posted and we'll let you know when our first video is up.
Also, what do you guys think we should do in our videos?
Thanks to Qunky for helping come up with the name.
Oct 16 2011, 10:20 PM
I feel that there should be stricter guidelines on how big a signature picture can be. I suggest that only sigs that are 500 width by 150 height be allowed.
The reason being that when there are a bunch of giant sigs everywhere it takes up a huge amount of the page and makes the forum look sloppy. Just look at this thread: http://nactonline.com/index.php?showtopic=399&hl=
Here's an example of the proposed sig size:
What do you think?
*Side note to Michman, they're not bad sigs, just gigantic.
Aug 21 2011, 09:22 PM
Here is the Changelog:
- 0.0.1.8 - Added "ZeeSlag" remeoved Giants (Too buggy)
- 0.0.1.7 - Added Giants
- 0.0.1.6 - Added TNT Explosions and enabled Nether
- 0.0.1.5 - Removed "Halloween"
- 0.0.1.4 - Added "Halloween"
- 0.0.1.3 - Added new chat system and removed bugs
- 0.0.1.2 - Added Anti-Xray and Anti-cheat plugins and censored chat
- 0.0.1.1 - Added "Towny" removed "Residence"
- 0.0.1.0 - Added new map for 1.8
- 0.0.0.8 - Added "Mob Arena" and removed "Backpacks"
- 0.0.0.7 - Fixed "Wallet" removed "Cellmod" and added back /tell command.
- 0.0.0.6 - Added plugin called "personal chest" which means there are dungeons also added Health bar.
- 0.0.0.5 - Added capes for level mastery
- 0.0.0.4 - New IP and new VPS fixed Texturepack and added "SpoutTrade"
- 0.0.0.3 - Fixed issue with "Residence" and added "Permissionsbukkit"
- 0.0.0.2 - Added "SpoutBackpack" & "SpoutEssentials"
- 0.0.0.1 - Added "Spout" (Need Spout launcher to join) made server premium
Jul 16 2011, 07:14 PM
The Knights(Team Tag:Royal)*
Our team is dedicated to helping YOU survive the zombie apocalypse.
Join us and help us build up our teams strength and in return, we'll provide protection and items to be shared amongst all of us.
If you believe you have the skills and brains neccesary to beat these zombies then post that you're interested. We have different ranks and there's always promotion opportunities.
Lets come together and survive this!
*The team tag is the word you see next to someones name when they talk in the game.